Tension, stress and today’s lifestyle is not only taking toll on our health but is also affecting our hair. Hair fall is one the common problems these days. There are so many “hair-fall” products available over the counter that we get confused what to use and what not. They are also full of chemicals which adversely affect the hair. It’s the time when homemade hair masks come to rescue. Here is one effective hair mask for controlling hair fall. All the ingredients used in this mask are known for their anti-hairfall and hair strengthening properties since ages.
The ingredients you would require are:
* Yogurt – 3/4 cup
* Fenugreek seeds (methi)- 1 tbsp
* Curry leaves – a handful
* Amla juice – 2 tbsp
* Egg – 1 (optional)
* Coconut oil – 1 tbsp (optional)
* Soak the fenugreek seeds in yogurt for 2-3 hours or overnight (so that fenugreek seeds can be easily made into paste).
* Next day mix all the other ingredients (except egg) and run the grinder. Make a fine paste.
* Now beat the egg till frothy and add it to the mixture.
* Apply this paste all over your hair taking small sections of hair at a time. Start from scalp and go through the hair length.
* Wear a shower cap and if you don’t have it, wear a plastic bag but don’t leave your hair exposed.
* Wash after 45 minutes if you have added egg, else after 2 hours.
With regular use you would find that the hair fall has started decreasing 😉 🙂