Get smokey eyes in 2 minutes!
Smokey eyes is in fashion since long. There are hundreds of ways to get smokey eyes. With blue, with black, with grey etc. But today I will show you the easiest way to get a grey smokey eyes. This is basically for beginners..you can opt for this method as it needs less practice. So without much ado, we should move on.
1) Apply concealer under your eyes. Merge it well.
2) Apply primer on your eye lids and merge well.
3) Now apply black eyeshadow on your crease. If you don’t have it, use a kohl/kajal.
4) Start merging the eyeshadow/kajal towards eye lids.
5) Now apply grey shadow on the lids (concentrating at the centre).
6) Then apply white or silver or two shades lighter than your skin tone eyeshadow on the eyebrow bone (just below the eyebrow) and merge it well.
7) Merge the sharp line of the black and greay eyeshadow with the help of any copper or brownish matte eyehshadow (merge till there are no sharp lines).
8) Now on the outer lids of the eyes add black eyeshadow and merge it inwards.
9) Apply the thinnest eyeliner possible and apply kajal on the waterline (both up and down), curl your eye lashes and apply two coats of mascara.
P.S: Sorry for the blur pics, my camera zoom s*cks. It is high time I should buy a new camera now 😉 😛