How to get perfect lips!
1) First you need to scrub your lips to remove dead skin and make the lips smooth and soft. Make a lip scrub of lemon juice, olive oil and brown sugar.
2) Apply it on your lips. With the help of a soft brush, massage gently in circular motion for 2 minutes. Rinse it off.
3) Apply Vaseline or oil of your choice on the lips and let it sit for 1-2 minute(s).
4) Wipe off the excess.
5) Line your lips with a lip liner matching your lipstick or a nude lip liner can work with all.
6) Apply lipstick on your lips and merge it well with the help of your finger or brush. Finger helps in heating the lipstick which in turn helps in applying the lipstick better and also gives better control (that what I feel) .
7) Press a tissue paper in between your lips. Apply another coat of the lipstick.
8) Take a lip gloss.
9) Apply the lip gloss over the lips concentrating near the center.
All set to go!