How to make your eyes look naturally beautiful this summer?!
Summer means light–light foods, lights clothes and light make-up. A heavy make-up during summer is a BIG no-no. “No makeup” makeup is so on these days. So, why not to try wearing it this summer?
It doesn’t even take a minute to achieve that look. Lets see how:-
Note: a) My eyebrow threading is due to be done this week, so kindly excuse me for little undone eyebrow 🙁
b) I am applying makeup just on my one eye so that you can find difference between the two eyes (if any 😛 ) at the end.
1) First apply concealer underneath the eyes and a BB cream on the eyelid. Merge them well with the help of your finger.
2) Eyebrow is the most neglected part of our make-up. But you can’t believe, just grooming it a little and giving just a little touch-up to it can enhance the whole look. So, now start making small strokes along the direction of the eyebrow growth with the help of an eyebrow pencil.
3) Merge the eyebrow pencil well with the help of an eyebrow brush (so that there are no distinct lines).
4) Take a white eye pencil or an eye shadow two shades lighter than your skin tone and apply it just under the highest point of your eyebrow. Merge it well with your finger.
5) Tightline your eyes i.e, apply kajal on your upper water line and also at the edge.
6) Curl your lashes with an eyelash curler.
7) Apply mascara.
8) Optional-You can also apply light kajal on the lower lash line (just till 2/3rd).