Moisturizing Night Gel For Winters
DIYs are fantastic for the reason it can be customized and personalized according to ones need.
This homemade gel is great to get moisturized and soft skin in winters…plus the glow that too in budget! Now tell me who would dislike it? 😉
So lets see what all ingredients are needed to make this gel and how to use it…
- Rose Water – 1-2 tsp
- Glycerin – 1/2 tsp
- Almond Oil – 1 tsp
- Aloe Vera Gel – 1 tsp
- Clean empty container with lid – 1 pc
I couldn’t get pure aloe vera gel so used the packed one. I would highly recommend to use all the ingredients in the purest form you could get.
Take all the ingredients in the container and mix well. Try to make new batch every 15-days.
How to use it:
- ALWAYS clean your face before using it. NEVER use it on dirty face as it can lead to breakouts.
- After cleaning you face, wipe it with towel but make sure not to leave it completely dry…leaving the face little damp is a good idea.
- Apply the gel on the face and then let it sink into your skin, so wait at least for 10-15 minutes before hitting the bed.
- REMEMBER..the less you let your face touch anything while you asleep, the better. I am pointing towards the person like me who sleeps on stomach with the head dug deep into the pillow! #Guilty
- NEVER use the gel while stepping out of the house as dirt etc could stick to your face leading to breakouts.
See the difference in 3-4 days. Enjoy your soft skin 🙂