5 quick tips for smooth & rosy lips!
1) Proper Food: Chapped and pale lips can be due to iron and vitamin deficiency. So first check it with your doctor if you are internally fit or not.
2) Exfoliate: Lips dead cells also need to be exfoliated. Try to gently brush your lips once you finish off brushing your teeth every morning and night. You can also scrub them once a week with sugar, olive/almond oil and honey mixture. Also find: how to make lip scrub at home.
3) Moisturize: Keep your lips moisturized, never leave them bare. And if you have the habit of licking your lips, you better try getting out of this habit, else you’ll end up with dry and cracked lips; did I say colorless too ?! 😛
4) Night Care: Castor oil is great for lips, so is lemon juice. Apply castor oil mixed with few drops of lemon juice on your lips every night before you go to bed. You can also apply almond oil or desi ghee.
5) Natural Remedy: Yes, it works! Apply a good amount of desi ghee on your naval (belly button) before going to bed, it really helps in making your lips pink over a period of time. If you don’t have desi ghee, you can use mustard oil.
Get smooth, soft and pink lips by trying these tips. And they look sexy too, isn’t it? 😛 😉