Get Ready for Karwa Chauth
By: Unnati Gupta
We all know how auspicious is Karwachauth festival. Women observe fast on this day for the well-being and long life of their husbands. All women want to look best on this day. So we thought why not we also help you to decide your look on this Karwachauth.
1. Beauty Regimen – For looking gorgeous on that day, get yourself facial one or two days before the day. If you didn’t get the time for facial, don’t worry, scrub your face a night before and apply a good night cream. In the morning, apply a face pack according to your skin type and you are ready for the beautiful look for the night.
2. Decide your outfit – On this day, women mostly wear traditional dresses like sarees, suits, lehengas in colours like maroon, pink, red, magenta etc. These days anarkalis are very much in fashion; so you can opt for that also.
Parineeti looking gorgeous in this outfit
3. Jewellery – If you are going to wear a heavy work outfit then opt for light jewellery. You don’t want to look like all over bling bling, isn’t it?
If your outfit is not very heavy, then go for some statement piece of jewellery like Genelia has worn in the pic below
4. Makeup – You can choose from the following options-
a) Smokey or heavy eye make-up with light or nude lips
b) If you are not into eye make-up , go for kajal + eye liner + mascara + bold lips with blush
c) Still Confused ? Go with red lips.
5. Mehendi – How can’t we talk about mehndi for karwachauth look. Applying mehndi is a must for Karwachauth festival. You can see in the market or on side roads so many artists applying mehndi.
And here comes the best one-
6. Other Accessories – And the last but not the least, complement your look with matching bangles, clutch, foot wears etc.