I think we all have some phases in our eating cycle when we are inclined to certain food items. We want it all the time, in all the different forms and ways possible. Similar thing happened to me with tortillas 😉 . The below recipe is one of the easiest that can be made in no time and not to say about the taste factor – it tastes yum!!
So lets dig into the tortillas..err.. I mean lets dig into the recipe! 😉
- Tortilla – 2 pc.
- Bell pepper (assorted – sliced) – 1 1/2 – 2 cup
- Salsa – 2 tbsp (or as per liking)
- Salt – to taste
- Cheese spread or mayonnaise – as per liking
- Black pepper (crushed) – 1 pinch
- Lettuce – 2 sheets (I am taking iceberg)
- Oil – 1-2 tsp
- Warm up oil in a pan.
- Throw-in the sliced bell pepper.
- Add salt and then salsa.
- Mix well. Wait till the bell peppers are little tender but still crunchy.
- Switch off the gas burner.
- Spread mayonnaise or cheese spread on the tortilla sheet.
- Spread the lettuce.
- Now take the bell pepper mixture at the center of the tortilla.
- Sprinkle little crushed black pepper and then wrap it.