Pizza is a famous cuisine of Italy getting famous all over the world. It is also very famous in India now. We have pizza parties these days, isn’t it? But this very dish is easy to make at home too. You can make it from scratch with a homemade pizza base or if you want you can buy pizza base easily available at bakery and confectionery these days. You can customize your topping with the veggies of your choice or meat, if you are a non-vegetarian. Pizza sauce is also easily available, you can buy one that of maggi or you can easily make it at home. If you don’t have pizza sauce handy, you can also mix finely chopped garlic with tomato ketchup; it will serve the purpose. So lets move to the recipe now..
Readymade pizza base – 1
Vegetable of your choice – I have taken 1 capsicum, 1 onion, 3-4 button mushrooms
Pizza sauce – 1-2 tbsp.
Black pepper powder – 1 pinch
Dry oregano – 1 pinch
Chilli flakes – as per liking
Butter – 1 tsp
Mozzarella cheese – 1/2-1 cup (grated)
* Preheat oven to 180 degree C.
* In a plate, take the base. Now spread butter on the top.
* Spread pizza sauce evenly over the base.
* Now add the sliced or cut vegetables over it. You can also sprinkle a bit of salt. Keep in mind that pizza sauce, butter, cheese all have salt in them.
* Spread good quantity of mozzarella cheese over it.
* Put in the oven for about 15-20 minutes (till the cheese turns light brown).
* Take it out and sprinkle black pepper powder, oregano and chilli flakes.
And now, get ready for the pizza party 🙂