Here is an easy pasta recipe..you can even use wheat pasta for healthier version. So without much ado lets move on to the recipe.
* Pasta- 2 1/2 cups
* Veg. of your choice (I have used green beans, broccoli, green & red bell pepper) -1 1/2 cups (cut into slices)
* Onion- 1 medium size
* Garlic-1-2 pcs.
* Soy sauce- 1 tbps
* Green chilli sauce – 1 tbsp
* Black pepper – 1/4 tsp
* Dry oregano – 1 pinch
* Dry basil – 1 pinch
* Salt – to taste
* Olive oil – 2 tbsp
* Cook pasta in salted water. Strain and run through cold water.
* Add little oil, mix well and keep aside.
* Cut onion into slices and chop garlic. Keep aside.
* In a wok, heat oil and then add chopped garlic.
* After 1-2 minutes (garlic shouldn’t turn brown), add sliced onion.
* Give it a toss and then add all the sliced vegetables.
* Sprinkle salt.
* Cook for 5-6 minutes (the veggies should be crunchy, and not soft).
* Now add the boiled pasta.
* Add all the sauces.
* Now sprinkle black pepper powder, dry oregano and basil.
* Mix well and turn off the stove.
Serve hot 🙂