15 minutes palak paneer!
I make this version of palak paneer when I am short of time and have to make dinner really fast or I am plain lazy to indulge into lengthy recipes. It gets ready in no time. So lets see how to make this super fast curry.
* Paneer – 1 bowl
* Onion – 1 medium size (cut into pieces)
* Tomato – 1 medium (cut into pieces)
* Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
* Coriander powder – 1/2-1 tbsp
* Cumin powder – 1/4 tsp
* Black pepper powder – 1 pinch
* Garam masala – 1/2 tsp
* Salt – to taste
* Oil – 1-2 tbsp
* Garlic- 1 tsp (grated)
* Cumin seeds – 1/4 tsp
* Green chilli – 1-2 pc
* Spinach – 1 bowl (washed and cut)
* Milk – 1/4 bowl
* Heat up oil in a cooker. Add cumin seeds and slit green chilli.
* Now add grated garlic and after 1 minute add onion.
* Cook till onion turns light brown.
* Now add all the dry masalas except garam masala.
* After 2 minutes add tomato. When the tomato turns mushy, add spinach.
* After 1 minute add garam masala, milk and little water.
* Close the lid of the pressure cooker and give 1 whistle.
* In the meanwhile shallow fry paneer in little oil. You can also sprinkle little salt and black pepper.
* When the pressure of the cooker releases, open the lid and blend the gravy with a hand grinder.
* Now add the paneer. You can also put the cooker back on the stove and give it a boil.
* Turn off the stove and serve with roti of your choice.