Does bhelpuri need any introduction? 😉 You can make it in no time if you have all the ingredients at home. The ingredients quantities can be varied depending upon your liking!
* Murmure – 2 bowls
* Green chatni and khatti chatni- 1/2-1 tbsp each (I used the store-bought one)
* Salt – to taste
* Lemon juice – 1 tsp
* Chat masala – 1/4-1/2 tsp
* Papdi – 4-6 pcs (crushed)
* Sev (the fine one) – 2 tbsp
* Green chilli (chopped) – 1/4-1/2 tsp
* Green mango (chopped) – 1/4-1/2 tsp
* Boiled potato (chopped) – 2 tbsp
* Finely chopped onion – 1-2 tbsp
* Finely chopped coriander – 1/2 tbsp
* In a bowl take all the ingredients and mix well.
* Eat and feed! (lol..the shortest recipe on this blog till date).