Quick Cheesy Pasta
I don’t know why I make mostly pasta in dinner when hubby is outstation, maybe because I find it easier to make than the regular roti-sabzi-dal or maybe I want to celebrate my freedom with pasta and lots of cheese..lol 😛 . Jokes apart, I made this easy and super fast pasta when hubby was enjoying his pasta in Italy 😉
So here goes the recipe..
- Frozen Sweet Corn – ½ tbsp
- Onion (chopped) – ½ tbsp
- Red Bell Pepper – ½ tbsp
- Boiled Pasta (penne) – ¾ bowl (boiled in salted water)
- All-purpose Flour – 1-2 tsp
- Olive Oil – 1-2 tsp
- Butter – 1-2 tsp
- Milk – ¾-1 bowl
- Salt – to taste
- Mozzarella Cheese – to garnish
- Mixed Herbs – to garnish
- Black Pepper – 1 pinch
- Heat oil in a pan. Throw in onion, then corn followed by bell pepper. Add little salt.
- Cook for 1-2 minute(s) and then take it out.
- Now take butter in the pan and add APF. Mix well.
- Add cold milk, little at a time, into the pan. Stir continuously to avoid any lump formation.
- Sprinkle salt and black pepper powder.
- Add in the veggies and the pasta.
- After the sauce turns thick, turn off the stove.
- Garnish with cheese and herbs. Serve hot.