Chilli Baby Corn
Chilli baby corn is a super easy starter and very tasty too. Lets see the recipe of it!
* Cut baby corns into pieces and then add 1/2 tbsp all-purpose flour, 1 tbsp corn flour, 1/2 tsp finely chopped garlic, salt, 1 pinch of black pepper and 1-2 tbsp of soy sauce.
* Mix them well and keep aside for atleast 10 minutes.
* Deep fry the marinated baby corn.
* Now heat little oil in another wok or in the same one.
* Add the leftover chopped garlic.
* Now add diced onion and after 1 minute, add diced capsicum.
* Sprinkle some salt.
* Saute for not more than 2 minutes (we want it to be crunchy).
* Now add the fried baby corns.
* In a bowl, take 1 tbsp of corn flour. Add salt, black pepper powder, all the sauces and 3-5 tbsp of water. Mix them well till no lumps.
* Now gradually pour the liquid into the wok and mix it well.
* Let the mixture thicken and coat the veg and baby corn well.
* After approx 2 minutes, turn off the flame and garnish it with chopped spring onions. (I had no spring onion at home that day 🙁 )
Ready to be eaten 🙂