Coconut-pista multigrain atta cookies
Maida/all-purpose flour is empty calorie with nothing nutritional and kids are mostly fond of cookies (which are made up of maida). So why not to make multi-grain atta cookies for our kids? It is easy to make and much better health wise than the market bought cookies. You can replace butter easily with olive oil. Here goes the whole recipe:-
* Multigrain atta – 1 cup
* Butter – 1/2 cup
* Sugar – 1/2 cup
* Baking powder – 1 tsp
* Milk- 3 tbsp
* Coconut powder – 2-3 tbsp (or as per the liking)
* Pista (cut into small pieces) – 2 tbsp (or as per the liking)
* Melt butter.
* Mix all the ingredients together (you can adjust the amount of milk) to make a soft dough.
* Knead well for 2-3 minutes.
* Preheat oven to 180 degree C.
* Make cookies out of the dough (you can also use cookie cutter for it).
* Bake for around 20-30 minutes, till they turn golden brown.
* Let them cool down a bit before taking out of the tray (else they can break into pieces).
Serve with love! 😉