* Babycorn – 10-11 pcs
* Cornflour – 1-2 tbsp
* Red chilli powder – 1/2 -1 tsp
* Black pepper powder – 1/4 tsp
* Salt – to taste
* Mixed Italian herbs (optional) – 1 pinch
* Garlic (grated) – 1/2 – 1 tsp
* Bread crumbs – 1 small cup
* Oil – for frying
* Slit babycorns lengthwise.
* Boil water in a pan.
* Add little salt to the water and then insert the babycorn pieces in the water.
* After 1 minute, turn off the stove but let the babycorns sit in the pan for another 5 minutes.
* Now take them out.
* In a bowl make a batter with cornflour, water, salt, black pepper, red chilli powder, grated garlic and mixed herbs.
* Add the babaycorns in the batter. Let it rest for atleast 15 minutes.
* Now roll these babaycorns in bread crumbs and then deep fry.
Serve hot with your favourite dip!!