Hunger pangs? No worry. This easy-peasy desi and quick version of quesadilla may come at your rescue. I am kind of addicted to it these days 😉 . All the items are easily available in our kitchen (or atleast for me, they are always available).
* Atta dough or leftover chapati – 2 pcs
* Capsicum/mixed bell pepper/carrot (cut into length) – 2-3 tbsp
* Onion (cut lengthwise) – 1-2 tbsp
* Tomato sauce – as per liking
* Chilli sauce – as per liking
* Butter – 1-2 tsp
* Mozzarella cheese (grated) – 3 tbsp
* Salt and black pepper – as per liking
* Make 2 chapatis the same way as we generally make. I have made rectangular shaped chapatis to use all space of the rectangular grill.Then apply butter on the sides of the chapatis.
* Lay one chapati on the grill and then sprinkle mozzarella cheese followed by veggies.
* Now sprinkle little salt, black pepper. Add in the sauce and top up with mozzarella cheese.
* Cover with the second chapati. And let it grill.
Tada! You get a yummy food in less than 15 minutes. Relish it 🙂