I had a good amount of milk powder and also some condensed milk lying in my kitchen and I wanted to finish them off as soon as possible. Thus this peda was made!
- Milk Powder – 1 cup
- Condensed Milk – ½ -1/3 cup
- Ghee – 1 spoon
- Nuts – to garnish
- Take milk powder in a kadhai/wok (do not put it on the stove)
- Add condensed milk and ghee in it and mix well.
- Now put the wok on the stove (and of course turn it on! 😛 )
- Keep stirring the mixture till it turns little brown.
- Switch off the gas.
- Make pedas. Garnish with nuts.
- Eat and give it to others too 🙂
Note: I didn’t add sugar in it as it was quite sweet for us. If you feel like adding it, you can go ahead and add.