Egg filled samoon with onions!
Hubby made breakfast today, and this is what he made-egg filled samoon with onions. It was yum!
(I woke up late and hungry, so didn’t spend any time in taking good pictures 😛 ) Anyway, here goes the recipe-
Samoon bread – 1 pc
Eggs – 2 pcs.
Onion (finely sliced) – 1 tbsp.
Ginger – 1/2 tsp (grated)
Green chilli – 1/2 tsp (chopped)
Mayonnaise – 1 tbsp.
Tomato sauce – 1 tbsp. (optional)
Black pepper – 1 pinch (powdered or crushed)
Butter – 1 tsp
Salt – to taste
Oil – 1 tsp
* Beat eggs and add salt. In a pan, heat oil and pour the eggs. Make like an omelette.
* In another pan, heat little oil and add green chilli and then garlic.
* Now add onion and fry till translucent.
* Add salt and black pepper.
* Now take the samoon and cut it lengthwise. (You can also roast them if you want)
* Spread butter, mayonnaise, tomato sauce on both the sides/pieces of the samoon.
* Roll the omelette and put inside it. Now sprinkle the fried onion mix.
All done. Now eat it 😉