Egg Fry Curry
Hi dears! Sorry for the hiatus. Was little busy with the new job and settling house & kid (and me) with the new routine. Hopefully now I would be able to post once every 7-10 days. But before starting with the recipe want to wish you all a “very happy new year”! May you get all the happiness and success 🙂
So now moving ahead with the recipe..
This is my go-to recipe when I want to eat something spicy (as per my standard 😛 ) with my favorite, eggs.
• Egg – 4 pcs (boiled)
• Oil – 1—2 tbsp.
• Jeera/Cumin seeds – ¼ tsp
• Garlic – 1 tsp (grated or paste)
• Onion – 1 pc medium size (sliced)
• Capsicum – 1 pc medium size (sliced)
• Tomato – 1 pc medium size (sliced)
• Coriander Powder – ½ tbsp.
• Jeera/Cumin powder -1/4 tsp
• Black Pepper – 1 pinch
• Salt –to taste
• Turmeric Powder – ¼ tsp
• Red Chilli Powder – as per liking
• Coriander Leaves – Chopped (for garnishing)
• Heat oil in a kadhai/wok.
• Add cumin seeds. When it starts crackling, add garlic to it.
• Now add sliced onion followed by sliced capsicum.
• Add add the dry masala/spices
• When it cooks a bit, add sliced tomato.
• Let the masala cook properly.
• Time to add boiled, cut eggs.
• Mix the egg gently and sprinkle little water if required.
• After few seconds, close the stove and garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
• Serve hot with chapati/paratha.