* Eggs – 3 pcs
* Ginger-garlic – 1 tsp (grated/paste)
* Onion – 1 big (cut into pieces)
* Tomato – 1 big (cut into pieces)
* Coriander powder – 1 tbsp
* Cumin seeds powder – 1/2 tsp
* Black pepper powder – 1/2 tsp
* Garam masala – 1/2-1 tsp
* Green chilli – 1-2 pcs (cut)
* Red chilli powder – 1/2 tsp
* Dry fenugreek leaves (kasuri methi) – 1-2 tsp
* Salt – to taste
* Turmeric powder – 1-2 tsp
* Oil – 2-3 tbsp
* Cumin seeds – 1/2 tsp
* Coriander leaves – to garnish
* Heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds. Once it splutters add ginger-garlic and green chillis.
* Add onion and let it turn brown. Now add all the dry masalas (except garam masala and kasuri methi).
* Once the masala is cooked, add tomato and let it cook till oil separates.
* Grate the boiled egg and fry with little salt and black pepper (optional).
* In the gravy add garam masala, kasuri methi and little water (if needed).
* Now add the grated eggs.
* Mix well and turn off the gas.
Serve hot with roti/paratha/rice.
Note: Recommended to add the eggs just before serving else it will be all soggy.