Lets just jump into the recipe without any blah-blah 😉
Boiled Eggs – 4 pc
Onion – 1 medium to big (diced)
Garlic – 2 big (chopped)
Tomato – 1 medium (diced)
Green Chilli – 1-2 pcs (chopped)
Jeera (Cumin Seeds) – 1/4 tsp
Spinach – 1 bunch (cleaned thoroughly and cut small)
Oil – 1/2 tbps
Turmeric Powder – 1/4-1/2 tsp
Salt – to taste
Curd – 1 tbps (beaten)
Coriander Powder – 1/2 tsp
Black Pepper Powder – 1 pinch
Garam Masala – 1 pinch
Fresh Cream – for garnishing
- Heat oil in a kadhai, then add cumin seeds. When it starts to splutter, add in chopped garlic.
- Now add chopped green chili and onion.
- When the onion turns transparent, add in the tomatoes.
- When the tomato turns mushy, put in the spinach, turmeric powder and salt.
- Switch off the stove after 2 minutes and let the mixture cool down a bit. Make a fine paste out of it and keep it aside.
- In the meanwhile fry the boiled egg with little oil and salt.
- Take the mixture in a kadhai and then switch on the stove. Add in beaten curd and coriander powder.
- Add in black pepper powder and cook for sometime. Now add garam masala and if required little water.
- Add the eggs and garnish it with little fresh cream. Serve hot with rice/chapatti/naan/paratha.