- Carrot (chopped) – 1 tbsp
- Beans (chopped) – 1 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Five spice powder mix (readily available in stores) – 1 pinch
- Soya sauce – ¼ tsp
- Peas – as per liking (I have not taken)
- Oil – tbsp
- Rice (boiled) – 1 bowl
- Spring Onion – to garnish
- Heat oil in pan/wok.
- Add chopped beans and then carrots.
- When it is cooked a bit (it should be still crunchy), add salt.
- Now add boiled rice, soya sauce, 5 powder and mix well.
- Garnish with chopped spring onion and serve hot with the combo of your choice. I am serving it with paneer chilli.