Instant Mini Uttapam
When I have nothing planned for the breakfast it saves me from the pain of thinking “what to make now?”. This is very easy and quick to make.
* Fine semolina – 1 cup
* Curd/yogurt – 1 tbsp
* Salt – to taste
* Eno – 1 pinch
* Oil – for making uttapam
* Capsicum (cut) – 1-2 tbsp
* Onion (cut) – 1-2 tbsp
* Green chilli (cut) – as per your liking
* In a big bowl take semolina and add curd. Mix well.
* Now add water gradually and mix at the same time to avoid lumps. The consistency should be the same as the general uttapam we make.
* Keep aside for 10-60 minutes (as time permits).
* Now add onion, capsicum and green chilli.
* Heat up oil in a pan.
* And then add eno to the batter and give it a mix in one direction (don’t mix vigorously).
* Now make small uttapams with the batter.
* Cook till golden brown.
Serve hot with chutney of your choice 🙂