Instant Onion Rava Dosa
This instant dosa comes as a rescue when you want to eat something good without putting in much time and effort.
* All-purpose flour – 1 cup
* Semolina – 1 cup
* Rice flour – 1/2 cup
* Cumin seeds (optional) – 1/4-1/2 tsp
* Onion – 1 no. (cut into small pieces)
* Salt – to taste
* Green chili – as per your liking (cut finely into pieces)
* Oil/ghee – for making dosa
* Take all the ingredients (except oil) in a big bowl.
* Start adding water, little at a time so that no lumps are formed.
* The mixture should be runny, almost water-like consistency (or maybe just little more viscous than water).
* Keep it aside for 10-15 minutes (if you have to make it in breakfast, make the mixture at night only without onion and green chilies. Add them in the morning).
* Now keep the pan on low flame, mix the batter and pour a ladle full of the batter and then turn the pan around so that the mixture is spread properly. Here keep in mind that the pan should not be very hot else the mixture will not spread evenly.
* When the dosa starts turning light brown, drop-in little oil at the edges and on the surface of the dosa and then flip it.
* Take it out of the pan and serve it hot!!