Hi all, back after a looooonggg break. Was really busy, still I am. But today I thought I should sit down for sometime to update my blog and make a proper plan for it. Need to push myself a bit to not procrastinate posting here. Btw, this month I took three habits for myself – regular exercise/walk, meditation, writing journal – and so far its going good…yay!! 😀
So as Ramdan has started, the office hour has reduced. Both hubby and me are working 8-3 now. As per the UAE law, eating and drinking (water included) in public is prohibited during ramdan time (till evening), so we come home like totally starved. Yesterday, hubby made yummy jhalmurhi for us. Sharing the recipe here..
- Puffed Rice (Murhi/murmure) – 1/2 big bowl (as shown in the pic)
- Roasted Peanuts – 1 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Pickle Masala – 1/2-1 tsp
- Tomato (chopped) -1-2 tsbp
- Onion (chopped) – 1-2 tbsp
- Green Chilli (chopped) – 1/4-1/2 tsp
- Coriander Leaves (chopped) – for garnishing
- Bhujia – 1-2 tbsp ( I am using 2 different kinds of bhujia; you can use any mixture you like)
- Lemon Juice – 1/4 tsp (optional, I am not using it)
Here I would like to clear out one thing that the ingredients and their quantities can totally be customized as per your liking.
- Mix all the ingredients well.
- Serve/eat 😛 🙂