Kids’ tiffin option-French Toast!
French toast is an easy and fast recipe ideal for kids’ lunchbox. So as my son says “fata-fat”, lets fata-fat look at its recipe.
* Brown bread – 2 slices
* Egg – 1
* Black pepper – to taste
* Salt – to taste
* Onion (chopped) – 1-2 tsp
* Milk – 1 tsp
* Oil – 1 tsp
* In a bowl, take egg and whisk it till frothy.
* Add salt, black pepper, milk and chopped onion in it. Mix well.
* Now transfer this solution on a plate.
* Heat up oil in a frying pan.
* Now dip the bread pieces in the egg mixture. After 1 minute (when the bread absorbs the egg mixture), put it in the pan one-by-one.
* Cook till golden brown. Now flip and cook the other side too.
Add some sauce if your kid likes it, and now it is ready to be packed!
Bana na fata-fat?