The taste enhancer of any kebabs and tikkas is a tasty chutney and it is mostly the mint chutney. It is not restricted to be eaten along only with kebabs and tikkas but whatever you wish it with. Here, in UAE, whenever you go to any restaurant you are served with papad and few chutneys while you order your food and mint chutney is one of them. It tastes great with papad too 😉 So lets learn this easy and versatile chutney.
* Mint leaves (pudina) – 1 cup
* Coriander leaves (dhaniya) – 1/2 cup
* Curd – 1/2 cup
* Garlic – 1 large or 2-3 small
* Green chilli – 1 pc (or as per liking)
* Salt – to taste
* Lemon juice – 1 tbsp
* Sugar – 1/4-1/2 tsp
* Onion – 1 small
* Put all the ingredients in a mixer to make a smooth chutney. If required, you can add little water too.
* You can use it within a week (that is the maximum I have tried) by transferring it into an air-tight box and refrigerating.