Mixed Vegetable Curry
The goodness of many veggies in one – Mixed Vegetable curry.
- Onion – 1 medium (cut into pieces)
- Tomato – 2 medium (cut into pieces)
- Cashewnut – 10-15 pcs.
- Green Chilli – 2 pcs.
- Mixed Veg. of your choice – 1.5 cups
- Paneer (cottage cheese) – 10-12 pcs.
- Coriander Seed Powder – 1/2-1 tbsp
- Turmeric Powder – 1/2-1 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Butter – tsp
- Kasuri Mehi – 1/2-1 tsp
- Garam Masala – 1/4-1/2 tsp
- Cream (optional) – 1 tbsp
- In a pan take onion, tomato, cashewnut and green chilli.
- Cook till soft. Keep it aside to cool down. Then make its paste.
- Heat little oil in another pan and cook mixed veg. of your choice with salt and turmeric powder. It should be cooked but yet crunchy.
- Heat oil and butter in a kadhai.
- Make paste of the onion-tomato-cahsewnut mixture. Pour it into the kadhai.
- Cook for sometime and then add coriander powder and turmeric powder with salt.
- When the masala leaves oil, add in the veggies. Cook for sometime.
- Add crushed kasuri methi and garam masala.
- Add little water.
- Add cottage cheese (paneer) and mix well. If you want you can also add cream.
- Switch off the gas and serve the curry with cahapti/paratha/naan/rice.