I like to eat this mooli laccha along with chawal-dal-sabzi (rice-pulse-cooked veg). It can be preserved for 2-3 days.
* Mooli (Radish) – 2 pcs
* Ginger (grated) – 1-2 tsp (as per liking)
* Ajwain (carom seeds) – 1/4 tsp
* Kalonji (nigella seeds) – 1/4 tsp
* Salt – to taste
* Lemon juice – 1 tsp
* Green chilli – 2 pcs (slit or cut into pieces)
* Peel the radish and grate it.
* Squeeze out all the water from the grated radish.
* Now add rest of the ingredients, mix well.
* Cover it with a lid and let it sit for around 2 hours before consuming.
* Store it in the refrigerator. Can be used upto 3 days.