Paneer – 200 gm
Onion – 2 small
Tomato – 2 medium
Garlic – 5
Green chilli – 2 pcs.
Coriander powder – 1 tbsp
Cumin powder – 1/2 tsp
Black pepper – 1/2 tsp
Spinach – 1 bunch
Oil – 1-2 tbsp
Cumin – 1/2-1 tsp
Turmeric powder – 1 tsp
Salt – to taste
* Blanch spinach and make its paste.
* Make paste of tomato and chilli.
* Make another paste of onion and garlic.
* Cut paneer into cubes and dip into salted lukewarm water.
* In a wok, heat oil and add cumin seeds.
* Now add paste of onion and garlic.
* Fry till light brown.
* Now add dry masalas (turmeric powder, coriander powder, cumin powder and black pepper).
* After 1-2 minute(s), add tomato & chilli paste and salt.
* Cook till oil separates.
* Now add spinach paste and paneer with little water.
* Give it a boil.
* Switch off the stove and serve hot!