When you are ready to indulge yourself in some heavy and rich snacks, you can try this one. The stuffing and masala can be tailored as per your liking. I am making with paneer, you can try with potato as well. So lets move one..
* Paneer (crumbled) – 1 1/2 cup
* Onion (chopped) – 1 tbsp
* Garlic – 1/4 tsp
* Green Chilli (chopped) – 1 pc or as per liking
* Carrot and Green Beans (chopped) – 1 tbsp
* Masala of your choice- 1/1-1 tbsp
* All-purpose Flour – 1 1/2 bowl
* Carom Seeds/Ajwain & Nigella Seeds – 1 pinch
* Salt – to taste
* Oil (for making dough) – 2 tbsp
* Oil – For frying
* Shredded Mozzarella Cheese (optional) – 1 tbsp
* Heat up little oil in a pan and add in chopped green chilli, garlic and onion.
* After 2 minutes, add chopped carrot and beans.
* Now add crumbled paneer.
* Add salt and masala.
* I am using tandoori chicken masala and schezwan fried rice masala. You can use your favourite masalas.
* Mix the masala well into the mixture and let it cook for 5-7 minutes.
* Take out the mixture in a bowl and add some shredded mozzarella if you want.
* In a bowl take APF. Add in salt, carom-nigella seeds and oil. Mix well, add little water to make a tight and smooth dough.
* Let it rest for 15 minutes.
* Now take a small ball of the dough and roll it thin.
* Spread little paneer mixture evenly.
* Roll it as shown in the pic.
* Wrap it with a cling wrap and refrigerate for 25-30 minutes.
* Take it out and cut into circles.
* Press each circle a bit (Pls. bear with my worn-out nail paint)
* Fry till golden brown.