Pasta in Mixed Sauce
Husband was out of country for some office work and that’s the time I never want to eat anything which I have already eaten in my life. So I tried this recipe and it turned out really well.
- Pasta of your choice ( I mixed spaghetti and bow tie pasta) – 1 big bowl (boiled in salted water)
- Tomato Puree – 2-3 tbsp
- Onion (chopped) – 1 big
- Butter – 1/2 tbsp
- Oil – 1 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Milk – 1 cup
- Black Pepper Powder – 1 pinch
- All-purpose Flour – 1-2 tsp
- Veggie of your choice (cut) – 1 bowl (Have taken carrot, mixed bell pepper, green beans and green chilli)
- Grated Parmesan Cheese – to garnish
- Mixed herbs – to garnish
- Heat little oil in a pan and add in chopped onion.
- When it turns little translucent, add tomato puree. Sprinkle little salt.
- When it gets cooked, corner it out in the pan.
- Add butter to the pan and add APF.
- Now add milk.
- After a minute, mix the red sauce to the white sauce. Add little black pepper powder.
- Meanwhile in another kadhai, heat oil and add the veggies. Add little salt. (excuse me for the scratched kadhai)
- When it turns tender, add the boiled pasta.
- Now add the sauce in it.
- After a minute, turn the gas off.
- Serve in a plate and garnish with mixed herbs and grated parmesan cheese (optional).