Potato Cucumber Sandwich
This is a fast and easy sandwich recipe with the minimum ingredients that easily available at home.
- Bread – 4 slices
- Cucumber – 1 (sliced)
- Green & Red Chatni – as per liking
- Butter – to make sandwich
- Potato (boiled and chopped) – 2 tbsp
- Chat Masala and salt – to taste
- Take two bread slices at a time. Apply chatni on both the slices.
- Now on one slice put potato and cucumber. Sprinkle little salt and chat masala. Cover with the other slice and make sandwich using butter.
- Serve hot!
Note: Instead of potato, I am using my favourite dry potato sabzi; it makes the sandwich even tastier 😉