Schezwan noodles is a hot and spicy noodle recipe. You can either make schezwan sauce at home or can buy it from store. Here is the recipe with store bought schezwan sauce. So lets move on to the recipe.
* Noodles – 1 cup boiled (boil in salted water, strain and then add little oil)
* Vegetable (of your choice – I am taking onion, cabbage, green beans, capsicum, carrot) – 1 cup sliced
* Ginger-garlic paste – 1/2 tsp
* Schezwan sauce – 1 tbps
* Soy sauce – 1 tsp
* Vinegar – 1/2 tsp
* Salt – to taste
* Oil – 1 tbsp
* Spring onion (chopped) – to garnish
* Heat oil in a wok.
* Add ginger-garlic paste. Cook till the raw flavor fades.
* Now add sliced onion. Cook for a minute.
* Now add carrot, capsicum and green beans.
* After they turn little tender, add sliced cabbage.
* When cabbage is cooked a little add salt and all the sauces (soy, vinegar, schezwan sauce).
* Now add the noodles and mix well.
* Cook for a minute.
* Turn off the gas.
Garnish with chopped spring onions and serve hot!
P.S: Do all the cooking at high flame.