A fast and easy recipe of brinjal. My kadhai is almost flat like tawa, thus the name 😉 😛
- Brinjal/Baigan: 1 medium
- Tava Fry Masala: 2 tbsp
- Coriander Poweder: 1 tsp
- Cumin Seed Powder: 1/4 tsp
- Black Pepper Powder: 1 pinch
- Turmeric Power: 1/4 tsp
- Salt: to taste
- Lemon Juice (optional): to taste
- Mustard Oil: 1 tbsp
- Cut brinjal into rounds.
- Dip it in water till we get the preparation done.
- Mix all the masalas in a bowl.
- Apply the masala on the cut brinjal.
- Heat up oil in a tawa/kadhai.
- Spread the brinjal pieces on the tawa and cover it with a lid.
- Turn it to be cooked on the other side too.
- Tip: If you want to make it more crispy, can mix little rice power in the masala.
Can sprinkle little lemon juice and serve hot & crispy as a side dish.