This tomato chutney is a great side dish option. I used to have it frequently before my marriage but stopped making it post wedding. Why? Because my hubby doesn’t eat tomatoes 🙁 But today I was so much willing to have it so made it after a long time along with my lunch. It just takes 15-20 minutes.
* Tomato – 2 pcs. (medium size)
* Onion – 1 pc. small (finely chopped)
* Garlic- 1 pc. (finely chopped)
* Green chilli – 1 pc. (finally chopped)
* Salt – to taste
* Black pepper powder – 1 pinch
* Roasted cumin powder – 1 pinch
* Coriander leaves (chopped) – for garnishing
* Mustard oil – 1/1-1 tsp (optional)
* Heat up water in a sauce pan. When it starts boiling, dip in the tomatoes.
* Cook till the tomatoes are done.
* Now peel them off and then mash.
* Add all the other ingredients to it.
* You can also add oil if you like it.
* Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
Serve as a side dish!