- Green Beans (chopped) – 1 tbsp
- Carrot (grated) – 1 tbsp
- Beetroot (grated) – 1 tbsp
- Frozen Peas – 1 tbsp
- Green Chili – 1-2 pcs (chopped)
- Oil – ½ tbsp
- Oil – for frying
- Salt – to taste
- Garam Masala – ¼ tsp
- Potato (boiled) – 2 pcs
- Cornflour/APF– 1 tbsp
- Bread Crumbs – to coat
- Heat oil in a pan and add green chili.
- Add green beans and then carrots. Let it cook a bit.
- And then add beetroot and peas along with salt.
- Now add garam masala and then mashes potato. Mix them well and keep aside to cool down a bit before making rolls.
- Make a paste of cornflour/apf, salt, black pepper and water. Take bread crumbs on a plate.
- Heat oil for frying.
- Now dip the rolls one-by-one in the cornflour/apf mixture, roll in on the bread crumbs and then fry till golden brown.
- Serve hot with chatni/sauce.