* Onion – 1 big (sliced length-wise)
* Tomato – 1 pc. (cut into pcs.)
* Ginger-garlic paste – 1 tsp
* Coriander powder – 1 tbsp
* Cumin powder – 1 tsp
* Black pepper – 1/4 tsp
* Garam masala – 1/2 tsp
* Crushed kasuri methi – 1-2 tsp
* Vinegar – 1 tsp
* Tomato sauce – 1 tbsp
* Mix veg. of your choice (parboiled and little sauteed) – 1 cup
* Paneer (cubed) – 75-100 gms
* Turmeric powder – 1 tsp
* Oil – 1-2 tbsp
* Green chilli – 2 pcs.
* Cumin seeds – 1/4 tsp
* Salt – to taste
* Heat up oil in a kadhai or wok. Now put chopped green chilli and sliced onion in it.
* Cook till onions are slightly brown and then add tomatoes to the wok.
* Add turmeric powder and salt and cover it with a lid. Let it cook for 5-7 minutes (till the tomato soften up and lose its rawness) on low flame.
* Turn off the stove and let it cool down and then blend it in a mixer to make a fine paste.
* In another pan heat up oil and add cumin seeds to it. When it starts crackling, add ginger-garlic paste. After 2 minutes add coriander powder, black pepper powder and cumin powder.
(If the masala is sticking, you can add little water.)
* Cook it for 5 minutes.
* Now add the paste, garam masala and kasuri methi.
* Cook it for 5-7 minutes. Now add tomato sauce, vinegar and all the veggies along with paneer.
* Add little water to it and cook till it boils (cover with a lid).
* Turn off the stove and serve it hot with naan/paratha.