In this veg. taco recipe, I have used Rajma filling, you can substitute it with some other filling according to your liking.
* Taco shell – 5 pcs
* Garlic (grated) – 1/2 tbsp
* Oil – 1-2 tsp
* Tomato paste/puree – 1 tbsp
* Rajma/kidney beans (soaked overnight) – 3/4 cup
* Salt – to taste
* Garam masala – optional
* Onion (thinly sliced) – to garnish
* Carrot (thinly sliced) – to garnish
* Green chilli (finely chopped) – garnish
* Lemon juice – 1/4 tsp
* Iceberg lettuce or any lettuce of your choice (cut lengthwise) – as per liking
* Chipotle sauce – 1 tbsp or as per liking
* Heat up oil in a pressure cooker.
* Add grated garlic. When it is cooked a little, add tomato paste (I am using store-bought one).
* Cook till oil separates.
* Add salt and water till 3/4th of the rajma level.
* You can add garam masala at this point.
* Put in the rajma.
* Give 5-6 whistles.
* Let the pressure release.
* Mash rajma little bit.
* In a bowl take onion, carrot, green chilli, salt and lemon juice.
* In another bowl take lettuce.
Now layering time.
Serve, eat and enjoy 😉 🙂