Vegetable Egg Bhurji
Egg bhurji is an easy and fast recipe that can be made when you are so tired to cook those lengthy curries for dinner. It is also tasty and spicy. I like to make it mostly when we are out for long and come home late and tired. It just takes 30 minutes to get egg bhurji and roti ready for the dinner. But before posting the recipe, I would like to make an announcement that from now onward, I’d be including step-by-step process WITH PICTURES. I will also try to update the old posts with the same format. Hope it helps the reader! :)So here goes the first one:-
* Egg – 4 pcs.
* Onion – 1 small
* Tomato – 1 small
* Vegetable (of your choice) – 2-3 tbsp (finely chopped)
* Milk – 4 tbsp
* Oil – 1 tsp
* Salt – to taste
* Green chilli – 1 pc (finely chopped)
* Black pepper – 1/4 tsp
* Turmeric powder – 1 pinch (totally optional)
* Cut all the veggies into small pieces.(PS: I had loads of bell peppers at home…so to finish them off, I am using only bell peppers).
* Break eggs in a bowl and add milk in it.
* Beat eggs well and add salt and black pepper powder to it.
* Heat up oil in a pan and add chopped chilli.
* Now add chopped onion.
* When it turns light brown, add the veggies (bell pepper, in my case)
* After 1 minute, add the chopped tomato.
* Now add salt and black pepper powder.
* Pour in the egg mixture.
* When it settles down a bit, start mixing.
* Wait till it cooks.
* Turn off the stove and sprinkle chopped coriander leaves. Serve it hot!