Whole wheat-flour and yogurt pancake!
This wheat flour-yogurt is a great breakfast dish– healthy to eat and easy to make. I am using multigrain flour, you can also use whole wheat flour or all-purpose flour if you want.
Here goes the recipe:
* Egg – 1
* Baking powder – 1 pinch
* Atta – 2 cups
* Yogurt – 2 tbps
* Vanilla essence – 1 tsp
* Sugar – 1 tbsp (or as per your liking)
* Milk – 1 cup or adjust accordingly. We have to make a batter of pua consistency.
* Oil/butter – to make pancakes
* Add all the ingredients and mix well. Use a beater to make a smooth batter.
* Heat up a pan and then add little oil/butter on it and spread well.
* Now spread 1 ladle-full of batter onto the pan.
* Cook till golden brown, flip and cook other the side too.
Serve hot 🙂