I love this ‘full of healthy stuffs’ salad as dinner when I want to eat something light, yet tasty. It has carbohydrate, protein, vitamins and the goodness of seeds. So it is a wholesome food on its own. Just pair it with a steaming bowl of soup and you are set for dinner in this winter season. I am using steamed veggies, you can also use boiled ones.
Ingredients (For two):
* Pasta (of your choice) – 1 bowl (boiled in salted water)
* Poached egg – of 2 eggs (cut/broken/torn into pieces)
* Broccoli – 8 florets (steamed)
* Green beans – 8 nos (steamed-cut into 2-3 pcs each)
* Carrot – 1 pc (steamed-cut into pcs)
* Tomato – 1 small (sliced)
* Olive oil – 1 tbsp.
* Salt – to taste
* Sesame seeds – 1 tsp
* Flaxseeds – 1 tsp
* Vinegar/lemon juice – 1/2-1 tsp
* Mix all the ingredients just before serving.
* Serve warm.