My hubby calls me “chatori” because my diet is not much; but when it comes to eating chatpata khana, I can eat thrice the amount I noramlly eat 😛
Sabudana vada is also one of my favorite foods in the chatpata category 😉
* Sabudana/sago seed – 2-3 tbsp
* Boiled potato – 3 pcs
* Salt – to taste
* Lemon juice – 1-2 tsp
* Peanut – 2-3 tbsp
* Green chilli – 2-3 (chopped)
* Coriander leaves – 1-2 tbsp (chopped)
* Oil – for frying
* Wash sabudana/sago seeds nicely and soak it overnight in water. Don’t soak in water more than the sago level, then it will be become all halwa and will loose its texture 😉 . Just fill water till the sago level. Next morning you will see all the water being absorbed by the sago.
* Now roast peanut and crush it roughly. I am using my chopper for that.
* Now mix all the ingredients in a bowl (except oil).
* Make the vadas and deep fry them.
Serve hot with chatni/raita 🙂